Tuesday, July 3, 2012

25 Best Websites for Teaching & Learning- 2012

The American Association of School Librarians has released the new listing of 25 Best Websites for Teaching & Learning. The resources are free and user friendly sites which are grouped by the correlating Standards for the 21 Century Learners.

Students participating in my Bluebonnet Book Clubs have been using Comic Master for the past couple of years to show off their writing skills.   I will also be introducing Animate Alice to students this coming school year. I would like to hear their opinion on this digital novel. What ideas do they have for creating their own interactive novel?

 Today, I will be working with the media sharing site called Jux. I encourage you to explore these 25 websites and see if they are a good fit for your educational plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for verifying. Your efforts are appreciated.