Monday, September 7, 2009

Catching Fire!




Weeks of anticipation have finally ended, today I purchased a copy of "Catching Fire" by Suzanne Collins and read the first two chapters while leaning up against a wall at Barnes and Noble. I tried to be frugal, waiting patiently for my local library to make a copy available, but they were taking forever! I really just went in to B and N to get a sneak peek, but the book got really interesting, and the next thing I knew cha-ching! Another book for my over-crowded shelves. It will be displayed next to my Twilight series. I love the comparison between Bella and Edward and Katniss and Peeta, or maybe I should say Gale.

While I was waiting for the novel to come out, I did some background research and found the following resources. I can hardly wait for bedtime to crack open my book and see how life is in District 12, after the Hunger Games, is turning out for Katniss and Peeta.

Official web site of Suzanne Collins

Link to the Suzanne Collins interview on Scholastic's web site.

The Hunger Games games Play Tribute Trials or Trail by Fire

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for verifying. Your efforts are appreciated.