Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Book Trailer-Piper Reed, Navy Brat

I have decided to let my library classes (grades 3-5) decide which Piper Reed book trailer will be uploaded to Teacher Tube. Two songs both seemed to fit "Piper". One is upbeat and perky like Piper and the other has a homey and family feel about it. Hmmmm, I wonder which one will be chosen. I think I have decided on my choice.

Kids will receive a score sheet that allows them to rate the music chosen for the video.
Using a scale score from 1-3 (three being a best music-video match).
Is the music a good match for the book trailer?
Does the music fit Piper's personality?
Does the music fit the tone of the story?

Choice A-Piper Reed, Navy Brat



Choice B-Piper Reed, Navy Brat

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for verifying. Your efforts are appreciated.