Monday, July 27, 2009

Thing 2 again-7 1/2 habits

My first post referred to Thing 1 and Thing 2, but, I tend to "hide" the message within a message, so it appeared that I had not created a post about Thing 2. I would be a super great secret message encoder because of my ability to camouflage messages. Here it is again with the superfluous verbiage edited out.

A strong habit I possess is that I am a life long learner and I happily accept responsibility for my own learning. I can't wait to learn new things every day!

My weakest habit (of the 71/2 habits) is "view problems as challenges". I like to whine a little when faced with a problem, but at the same time I find myself invigorated by the problem that needs to be solved if it interests me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for verifying. Your efforts are appreciated.