Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Happy 2014

Happy New Year 2014!

This will be short and sweet because I have so fortunate enough to have these last few hours off before I head back to work tomorrow.
I am looking forward to what 2014 brings and have even added a new challenge today. I am going to accept Alyson Beecher's challenge at Kid Lit Frenzy and set a goal for reading non-fiction titles this year and do a better job of recording them into my Goodreads goal tracker. I love to read but like many kids, I am not fond of recording what I have read. I will talk a book for hours but simply write down the date I finished reading it? Forget it. That will change this year. I will be more disciplined in that respect.

For now, I will set my goal at one non-fiction titles per week. I have a mountain of titles to get through each week and I want the challenge to be fun. So that makes 53 non-fiction titles to read in 2014. I will start tomorrow. For now, it's time to check on dinner and play zombies hide and seek with L.

Best wishes to all for a safe, prosperous, and happy new year!

1 comment:

Thank you for verifying. Your efforts are appreciated.