Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Thing 17: Rollyo: My Librarian's Toolkit



Rollyo was a nice surprise. No longer will I have to continually create customized print outs of trusted research sites for elementary students, I can direct them to the site, or simply print out my Rollyo search engine list. My Rollyo is called: Librarian's Toolkit. I could not believe the name was available. I inserted several useful websites that I could remember, and within five minutes, I had my very own customized, julee murphy approved, search engine. The only snafu I ran into was trying to set it up on my Foxfire. I believe the answer can be found in the teacher tube video, but my Rollyo account also froze up when I tried to save some edits, so I will have to return to it later.

Did I ever say how much I am learning from the 23 things? So cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for verifying. Your efforts are appreciated.