Thursday, November 28, 2013

I'm a Turkey! Picture Book Month: Day 28-Holidays

Picture Book Month Day 28 theme:Holidays
Find out more about Picture Book Month here
Download the daily themed Picture Book Month Calendar. 
Become a Picture Book Ambassador or Blogger
This beautifully illustrated informational book about turkeys is written and illustrated by naturalist Jim Arnosky. A turkey narrates the book explaining what life among turkeys is like. Turkeys are always on the look out for critters who think they are tasty and they fly like Boeing 747s. 

Kids really enjoy the festive song in this fun book. 


Listen to Jim Arnosky sing "I'm a Turkey"

Jim Arnosky creates the most wonderful illustrations. 
Here is a turkey from his coloring book.  

I like to use I'm a Turkey as part of my Thanksgiving story-times. Happy Turkey day!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for verifying. Your efforts are appreciated.