Thursday, August 20, 2009

Trying to score a ticket to the Ron Clark Communities in Schools Event

Bad luck for me. My school as just enough tickets for the regular classroom teachers to attend the 2nd Annual Champions of Children-Communities in Schools event in Corpus Christi. I suppose I am just a lowly certified teacher/librarian with a freaking masters degree in education. I actually own a Ron Clark book. Sounds like bitter grapes, I know, I know. Well, best wishes to those who get to go. I am pretty motivated about the upcoming school year already. I will be collaborating with some fellow elementary librarians who really know their stuff and are just as excited about being the best librarians any school district ever had.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for verifying. Your efforts are appreciated.