Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Thing 21: Find, create, and use Podcasts and Videocasts

I went and got myself in trouble. I became very distracted by all the new and exciting tech tools I have been experimenting with and ended up sidetracked by playing with Apture, creating a new wiki, and adding another blog called Texas Library Club.

On working on my Podcast, I was torn between two book topics for creating my podcast. I finally decided to set up a blog page about Someone Called Eva by Joan M. Wolf and build my podcast around The Graveyard Book by Neil Gaiman.

Podcasts, videocasts, or booktrailers generate so much excitement for young readers, as well as, grown ups. I like to know why other people think particular books are good and this method really brings it to life.


The Graveyard Book Podcast-by Bookegg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for verifying. Your efforts are appreciated.