Monday, July 27, 2009

Thing 7 Cool Google Tools

I wish I had thought of Google, but I am glad someone did. I have always been a fan of Google images-so helpful for librarians. I clicked on igoogle and my dentist appointment reminder popped up. I rearranged my page and added "literary quotes of the day,"a little turtle that moves around, and added some items to get to work on with a "to do" list.

I am already using Google docs with my school district but after exploring a little more, I found a program that lets me create a multiple choice questions. I have been wanting to find this type of programs. SO cool! I added "make a quiz" to my "to do" list.

I rented a moon jump/slide this past weekend and the owner told me he uses Google docs for his business.

OK, I am going to try to embed a multiple choice question that I created.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for verifying. Your efforts are appreciated.