Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Thing 10: Online Image Generators

Well, this was like recess-what fun! These sites could get me in a LOT of touble
and I would probably never get any work done.

ImageChef Sketchpad - ImageChef.com ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more

Image Chef was definitely my favorite. I can hardly wait to show our teachers the Word Mosaic. Kids will absolutely love it. Practice spelling words or create a poem-make it fun!

ImageChef Word Mosaic - ImageChef.com

Trading Card Maker
is another program that I see being very useful and fun for the library to introduce authors, illustrators, or new book titles. I am so excited to use this one. I will, of course, take a bit more time on the ones I use for the kids. ooooh! Bookmarks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for verifying. Your efforts are appreciated.